We aim to and confidently ensure that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcomed throughout their stay.
- There is a car park in front of the hotel with a disabled bay opposite the entrance. Assistance with luggage can be requested from reception A portable ramp is available for access to the main entrance which is suitable for wheelchair access.
- The reception desk is suitable for wheelchairs and seating is provided.
- We have a portable induction loop system available at reception or in your room available on request.
- We have one ground floor bedroom superking or twin with en suite shower. There is one step up to the bathroom.
- Ross on Wye is fifteen minutes walk or three minutes by car where pay and display parking is available. A local taxi service is available. A bus stop into Ross on Wye and Hereford is two minutes walk from the hotel at the end of the lane.
- There is no accommodation on ground level and being a grade listed 2 building there is no guest lift and therefore our accommodation is not suitable for guests in a wheelchair or guests that are unable to use stairs. The staircase to the rooms on the first floor have a fitted rope one side and the banister at the other. There are seven steps up a small halve landing and then nine more steps to the first floor. Five bedrooms are located very close to the top of the staircase Three of the bedrooms have one step up to reach them.
- Bathrooms all have baths with handrail and non slip mats with the exception of one room with en suite shower. Two bathroom have a step in them.
- We have portable grip safety handles for additional support in the bath on request.
Assistance dogs are welcomed at the hotel.
- A room service menu is available for lunch and dinner and refreshments up until 10pm.
- Corridors have a good colour contrast and are wide and well lit.
- The Mulberry Restaurant has three steps which are not suitable for wheelchair access although there is a lower area where one table can accommodate up to four persons. The restaurant is open for dinner from 6.30pm last orders 8.45pm and Sunday lunch 12 noon to 2pm. Menus and brochures can be provided in large print by prior arrangement.
- The Bar situated in front of the restaurant is open for lunch serving a market and lite bite menu from 12.00 noon until 2.00pm and dinner from 6.30 pm until last orders 8.45 serving the restaurant market and a la carte menus.
- The Library overlooking the river is open daily where refreshments can be enjoyed. there is one step up to the library which can be accessed by our ramp.
- Wilton Court does not have a disabled toilet, one toilet has a safety grip bar and although the wheelchair cannot access the cubicle it can access the cloakroom.
- Updated September 2015.