For dining and private dining the Wilton Court prides itself on using the finest local produce from primarily Hereford and neighbouring counties when specific ingredients need to be sourced from further afield. This has resulted in being a finalist in the restaurant category of the Flavours of Herefordshire since 2003 Winner in 2009 and 2011 They have also been awarded two rosettes by the AA for the last seven years and was the silver winners in the restaurant category in the Heart of England Tourism Awards 2009 and 2010. The menus highlight predominately the local suppliers and producers.
Examples of local suppliers and producers as below:
- The Country Butcher, Huntley.
- Neal’s Yard Creamery, Dorstone.
- AJ Snell Harewood End
- Country Flavours, Preston on Wye.
- Bill Chapman Farm Fawley
- Weston Cider, Much Marcle.
- Wye Valley Brewery, Stoke Lacey.
- PJ Apple Juice, Pembridge.
- Tyrell’s, Leominster
- Cornwall butchers Ross on Wye
- Monkland Farm Leominster.
- James Gourmet Coffee, Ross on Wye.
- James Gourmet Coffee, Ross on Wye .
- Tanners Wines, Shrewsbury.
- Charles Martell Dymock
- Vin Sullivan Foods, Gwent.
- Cobrey Farm, Ross on Wye.
- Hermitage Farm Canon Pyon
- Holywell Spring water Malvern
- John Lewis Fine Foods Ross on Wye
- Gambers Produce, Ross on Wye.
- Wye Valley Smokery Minsterworth
- Servern poultry Stroud
Our seasonally changing menus are served in the Mulberry Restaurant and Bar for lunch and dinner seven days a week.We serve a weekly changing market menu and a la carte lunch and dinner menus. A children's selection,vegetarian , gluten and dairy free options are always available. The Mulberry Restaurant seats 50 diners. The stylish conservatory opens onto a walled garden with a three hundred year old Mulberry tree, that gives the restaurant its name.
The Bar on the lower level seats 20 diners and is also suitable for guests requiring wheelchair access The bar enjoys a log burner in the winter,the outside tables in the courtyard are suitable in the summer for al fresco dining. The Wilton Suite and Mulberry Restaurant are also ideal for privately entertaining up to 12 or 50 guests respectively.
A wide selection of lunch and dinner menus will make birthdays, anniversaries and all types of celebrations an assured success. Larger parties approaching a total of 50 guests on Friday and Saturday nights (during April to October and in December) would need to reserve all of the eleven bedrooms for a minimum of two nights. The Wilton Court team will attend to details large and small, so that your private party is truly individual and memorable.